donderdag 8 december 2011

Lacey Bittner is closing her store

Hi!!

I'm really sad to hear that Lacey Bittner is closing her shop.
I loved working with here kits.
This is what she said:

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am going in a different direction with my designing and I am going to focus on photography tools such as cards, templates, albums, actions and such. I have been working for my best friend who has a photography studio and have been designing custom cards and have really been enjoying it. I am going to be selling my designs at a photo lab soon as well! So I am really sad to be leaving Scrapable but think this is a great direction for me to head! Someday I do hope to get back into scrapbook designing and will hope to come back! My shop will be on sale through the end of December for 50% off until it closes.

So if you had planned to buy something from her, do it fast!
Go to here store by clicking here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten