woensdag 30 november 2011

My Boy - Milly Dee Designs

Hi!!

This time I did not choose a new kit but an older one from Milly Dee Designs.
It is called My Boy. It's a cute kit for your perfect boy pictures.
You can grab it here.

This is my LO:


You can grab Milly Dee here scrapbook kits untill the 16th of December, because she is closing here store at Scrapable. She is going to have here new store at Scrappity Doo Dah's team.
We will miss here at Scrapable and wish here a lot of fun and business at here new place.

1 opmerking:

  1. OH WOW I LOVE THIS KIT! Not many kits hit me like this one but the colors and doodle elements just popped out and grabbed me. I am going to try to get this, and hope I am not too late, I'm new to your blog from the Christmas blog train. Can't wait to unzip your kit too,, I think I'm going to love it :o) Thank you so much for your share.

    Many Blessings, Deborah/JoyfullyOrange

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen