woensdag 12 oktober 2011

More Wedding news.....

Hi!!

Yesterday was a great day for me, because I was going to try on some wedding dresses!
It is really a super cool thing to do, you really feel like a princess in the fantastic dresses they have.
I was together with my mom, mother-in-law, sister, sister-in-law and best friend. It was really nice and they all helped me very good!
But the best thing was that I have found the dress of my dreams :-)

I am a bit nervous, I hope that my boyfriend like the dress I choose. But he will, probably.
Unfortunately it will take 317 days before I can wear it the whole day. The wait is long .... very long!

I really want to show my dress to you, but I do not, you also have to wait and see, haha...


That was the news of the preparations for our wedding! More later ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten